Welcome to the Hills List community blog for Bedminster Hills & Basking Ridge!
This is the official blog for www.HillsList.info.
Hills List serves as a free community resource for all residents (and future residents) of the Hills (Bedminster Hills and Basking Ridge Hills). Unlike other local web sites, www.HillsList.info is not for-profit. It's not run by a real estate agent or anything like that. It's very easy to navigate - no complicated animations or large files.
Hills List was created by Hills residents, for Hills residents. "No agendas, just information."
These are some of the goals of Hills List:
- To enable Hills residents and local organizations to promote events, such as local garage sales, or community fairs. (Calendar Page)
- To enable local businesses to list local services (from pet-sitters to chimney cleaners!). (Services Page)
- To enable local Hills residents to become entrepreneurial. For example, if you're a responsible person who loves pets and has some extra time, why can't you be a dog-walker? If you're a geometry whiz, you can list yourself as a tutor!
- And, of course, to let Hills residents easily find local events and services.
The Hills List Navigation Pane has the following links (keep in mind that these will change, as residents tell us what they want on the web site):
- Services (view a complete listing of local services)
- Calendar (view events and details on a simple calendar)
- Craig's List (see items and garage sales listed on 3 craigslist sites in real time)
- Stuff-to-Do (things to do in the Hills, like restaurants, local organizations & activities)
- Neighborhoods (links to Basking Ridge/ Bedminster Hills Neighborhood information)
- Local Map (a map of some local businesses serving Bedminster Hills & Basking Ridge)
- Real Estate (view current homes for sale or rent in the Hills & links to local real estate sites)
- Links (links to other Bedminster Hills sites that might be useful)
- Contact (get in touch with us to list your business, services & events or to help us improve)
- Discussions (use the chat function or connect to this blog, where you can read and post your own comments)